Wednesday 2 March 2016

GRAMMAR

FUTURE  CONTINUOUS

Affirmative:                                                     

I / you will be finishing                                                      
he/ she/ it  will be finishing                                              
we/ you /they will be finishing
                                        

Negative:   

I / you will not (won't) be finishing
he/ she/ it   will not (won't) be finishing
we/ you /they  will not (won't) be finishing

Interrogative:

will I /You  be finishing ?
will he/ she/ it be finishing ?
will we/ you/ they be  finishing ?

Uses: 

  • An action in progress at a certain future time 

Adverbs of frequency / Time expressions 

at this time tomorrow / next... On Thursday, in the next decade

Examples   

At this time torromow, Jenny and Lynda will be working in this new lab.
Will you be coming to the party tonight?
 In an hour, I will be sitting in front of my TV.
 In the evening, I will be baking a birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment