Friday 5 February 2016

That's GR8 !!!

MESSAGE ABBREVIATIONS:

 U ---- you
CUL --- see you later  
2day -- today
2moro -- tomorrow 
BTW ---by the way 
L8R ---- later  
b4 ---- before
TNX ---- thanks 
ready 4 work --- ready for work
ur --- you are 
I miss u 2! --- I miss you too!
let me c u ---  let me see you 
never bin so hapi 2 get hme frm work --- (I've) never been so happy to get home for work 
itl b 3 weeks til u c me again --- it will be three weeks until you see me again 
hon --- honey
was chattin 2 u n fb earlier --- was chatting to you on facebook earlier 
AFK --- a way from keyboard 
BBL --- be back later
BBS --- be back soon 
BRB --- be right back 
CYA --- see yah!
CU --- see you
F2F --- face to face 
GTR --- gotta run 
HAGD --- have a good day 
H&K --- hugs and kisses 
IRL --- in real life 
LOL --- laught to loud 
OMG --- oh my god 
WB --- welcome back 
RU --- are you 


FACEBOOK AND CHAT LANGUAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment